Day 01: Arrive Haridwar – Guptkashi (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
This morning arrive Haridwar and drive for Guptkashi. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Guptkashi town. Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel/Camps.
Day 02: Guptkashi – Sonprayag – Kedarnath (30 Km + 20 Km trek)
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag. From where, you will start your 20 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. Trudging with you are pilgrims chanting “Jai Bholenath.” Sometimes the mist would envelop the mountains and slowly lift away, revealing a shiny blinding-white peak that threatens to rupture the skies. On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges. Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges.
Day 03: Kedarnath – Sonprayag – Rudraparyag/ Srinagar (20 Km trek + 30 / 55 Km drive)
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the ‘Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges. Later you’ll start the return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. The vehicles wait for you in Sonprayag Car parking and you’ll drive to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Rudraparyag/ Srinagar.
Day 04: Rudraparyag/ Srinagar – Rishikesh – Haridwar (205 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you’ll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.